Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Steve, It is only most recently we have have come close and I value this. I came across this blog I wrote in 2006 which I thought would be interesting to you and give you some insight as to who I am. I hope you read and enjoy it. You should scroll to the last post and work your way up as the earliest posts are on the bottom.
Harris

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My name is Scott Dubowsky. I am a dentist in NJ. I met Moshe Bronstein
18 years ago, also n a UJA mission. I credit Moshe for helping to
instill in me, a sense of "living history" about Israel.

We kept in touch for many years and used his services when we visited
Israel. When he was here in 2001, we hosted him with some others and
took him out for dinner.

I had heard that he had divorced and remarried. In 2008 I started
coming to Jerusalem to volunteer my services at the DVI dental clinic
for indigent children. I still come every year. It is a very worthwhile
endeavor. That year I met his wife Karin and spent the day with him
while he was guiding a Bat Mitzvah group around.

Subsequently, I tried to get in touch with him the following year but I
was unsuccessful. After that an Israeli friend of mine implied that he
had gone a little mishuggah.

When I now "Google" him, I get several references as having converted
to Christianity. Do you know if that's for real or just a ploy to get
more business?

Thanks for reading this and let me know if you have any current
information. I go back to Israel at least once a year.

Yours truly, Scott M Dubowsky

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home